Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 Job Type: Permanent
Brand new role: Communications Manager for ambitious global healthcare and pharma organisation.
Our client is a publicly listed healthcare company focused on developing and commercialising innovative products for patients and consumers in a specialised field. They are on a growth trajectory, having commercialised their first product in key markets, and are now preparing new products for market entry. You would join an international team and be relied upon to deliver consistent results to tight deadlines.
As Communications Manager for this global player in the healthcare space, with b2b and newly launched b2c propositions you will be involved in developing, planning and implementing the communications strategy both on and off-line, across various markets.
Your overarching objective is to increase overall brand awareness of the organisation and products, assisting in broadening their reach and ultimately their customer base.
Key activities as Communications Manager will include:
- develop new ideas and innovative strategies for the brand narrative, and guardianship of the brand style
- drafting content for a variety of channels
- managing press relations both proactively and reactively
- developing and implementing engagement activity and campaigns including media liaison, internal comms and patient/community relations
- managing external contracts including social media ambassador relationships
- leading the biennial Group event and other events.
This is a new role in the organisation and as such a real "can do" attitude is vital as the Communications Manager will work on strategy but also on implementation as they build the in-house capabilities.
To be the successful Communications Manager for our client you will definitely be able to say "yes" to the following:
- extensive international communications work, ideally across b2b and b2c, covering all aspects of comms campaigns including releases, events, annual reports, social media and events
- experience of managing, guiding and mentoring a team
- strong stakeholder skills cross functionally and across all levels
- familiar with making complex and luxury brands accessible and engaging.
Ideally you have had exposure to healthcare or pharma - but this isn't necessarily essential.
Based remotely for the time being, the expectation is the role will become predominantly office based in Surrey. Some travel may be required.
To find out more, please contact Jackie and Moira with your CV and a brief note highlighting your experience pertinent to this new role.