Client Side, Permanent
South East England, Berkshire
Great opportunity for an all round Marketing Manager to join well-established law firm based in Berkshire!
Our client is an innovative, commercial law firm, working with clients across a wide range of industries, both in the UK and overseas. They are now looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their busy team based in Berkshire.
As Marketing Manager you will be leading the marketing team and manage all aspects of the marketing function for the firm and associated companies. You will be engaged in the whole marketing strategy including campaigns, events and comms. You will be responsible for:
- Increasing the firm's presence on the market.
- Planning, managing and executing the marketing campaigns.
- Liaising with Partners, Associates and associated companies.
- Managing the delivery of events.
- Website marketing and CRM management.
- Managing the Marketing Assistant.
To be perfect for this Marketing Manager role you MUST HAVE:
- Minimum 3 years of all round marketing experience.
- Background in professional service.
- Webinars, e-marketing and collateral experience.
- CRM experience.
If this Marketing Manager role ticks all your boxes, apply now!
Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Campaign Management
Professional & Business Services