Some points to consider:
Why and how it works
- You’ll partner with a highly experienced consultant who will invest time up front to fully appreciate your needs for great results down the line.
- You can rely on them to give impartial advice on role definition, organisational dynamics and the competitive landscape.
- You’ll receive in-depth candidate assessment and personality profiling against your unique opportunity, so you can make an informed decision on a tightly selected shortlist.
- You’ll have a partner to manage the entire project right through to the vital stages of acceptance, resignation and on-boarding.
- You'll know exactly where you stand with regards to budget.
The watch outs
- You’ll need to budget to pay a proportion of our fee up-front.
- You may need to consider building in a little more time, as the process can take longer in the early stages.
Get in touch to discuss whether this is the right route for your particular circumstances. Contact us