Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, North West London
Web Marketing Executive needed to work with this specialist luxury travel company based Birmingham or Watford.
Our client has been around for 30 years guiding curious travellers to hidden treasures with their award winning unique approach to hand crafting authentic experiences.
As Web Marketing Executive you will be shaping the future direction of the website strategy working with the marketing director and undertaking full reporting and identifying trends.
This role will also see you:
- Managing a number of different brand travel websites
- Ensuring the messaging and content is updated via CMS
- Monitoring the site performance via Google Analytics and making changes were necessary
- Managing user journeys through the site and supporting conversion via online booking platform
- Identifying improvements and working with web development agency to deliver them on time and within budget
To be successful in this Web Marketing Executive role you will have the following:
- Management of multi brand websites
- Experience updating content via CMS
- Monitored site performance using Google Analytics
- Managed user journeys through a site and supported conversion via online booking platforms
If this is sounding like the Web Marketing Exec role for you APPLY NOW! ALL applications will receive a response.
Travel & Tourism, Sport & Leisure, Retail