£35,000 - £54,000 per year
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
One of the UK's largest Financial Advisor networks need a Wealth Marketing Manager to own strategy,campaigns and growth!
This company has over 45 years experience in providing expert financial advice to customers across the UK. They are one of the largest and most respected financial advisor networks and require a hands on, energetic Wealth Marketing Manager. The company has developed into a market leader for investment and retirement advice, noteworthy charity and community ethos and puts their customers at the heart of everything they do!
The company are looking for a Wealth Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the day to day delivery of the Wealth Marketing Strategy including, product communications and marketing campaigns. Your day to day will be:
- Support, develop and manage the annual Strategy and Communications plan
- Maintain a suite of wealth marketing material and content
- Input into the development of new collateral and campaigns (both print and digital)
- Day to day delivery of communications to support the Wealth product team
- Write and ensure that communications and content is regulatory complaint
- Deliver campaign targets
To be considered for this Wealth Marketing Manager role, you will:
- have a passion for finance and a minimum of three years experience in a marketing communication role (Wealth, Investment of Asset Management)
- B2B experience, ideally B2B2C
- ICM and CIM qualified are ideal
- The ability to interpret technical or strategic information to straightforward plain English
- CMS systems to publish online content
- Good organisation skills, proactive, good at working collaboratively buy equally manage their own work
If this sounds a role you would thrive in then apply today!
Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Campaign Management
Finance, Technology, Professional & Business Services