Client Side, Permanent
South West London
Do you have a solid background in consumer, shopper insight ideally from FMCG drinks industry?
This well known drinks company is a world leader in the premium spirits industry. It operates in more than 85 affiliates and 100 production sites. They have a portfolio of highly recognisable international brands. Continually looking for people with a creative, innovative and passionate drive.
The Traveller Insight and Market Intelligence Manager will be a part of a Global Travel Retail team and the responsibilities will include:
- ownership of market intelligence for global travel retail
- support strategy function with management of data and analysis
- produce intelligence reports leveraging business, market intelligence & insight
- make recommendations on methodology, research & planning
- manage execution of research projects
- Identify gaps in consumer/shopper knowledge and develop strategy to address them
- manage relationships with research/creative agencies and consultancies
- manage insights budget
To be considered for this Traveller Insights and Market Intelligence Manager role you must meet the following requirements:
- strong background in consumer/shopper insight and / or business intelligence
- experience in commercially focused role in the FMCG / Drinks industry is ideal
- international experience with exposure to multiple markets
- ability to work cross functionally
- strong project management, planning & organisation skills
- proficiency in excel and power point
- excellent communication & influencing skills
- fundamental knowledge of brand marketing
If this sounds like you, please do apply now...
Traveller Insight And Market Intelligence Manager, Project Management, Analysis