£ 34,000 + excellent benefits
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Do you have track record of planning and marketing a range of on and offline training events? Then read on.....
Based in central London, our client is the UK's independent regulator of advertising across all media.
Sitting in the communications team, the Training and Events Executive (based in central London) is responsible for:
- arrange and organising training events for industry practitioners
- supporting the marketing team with developing marketing plans to promote the training events to a range of audiences and to publicise the relevant training materials
- supporting/collating/editing the development of content and materials for courses, both on and offline
- leading on our client's attendance at trade shows and other exhibitions
- acting as lead contact for agencies charges with developing new training materials
To perform in the job of Training and Events Executive based in London you must have
- excellent experience of event planning (the logistics)
- excellent project management skills gained in the events or training industry
- experience of marketing a programme of seminars/ events (producing collateral and content and using a range of channels such a CRM and social media)
- previous experience of having worked in the training industry would be a great asset.
If this sounds like you, please apply online NOW!
The deadline for applications is 9/12/2019.
Professional Bodies & Associations, Charity, Government, Executice Agencies & Non Departmental Public Bodies