Greater London, South West London
Are you looking to start your marketing recruitment career and want to join a great small company based in Richmond? If so read on.
Based in beautiful Richmond, Stopgap is the UK's leading independent marketing recruitment agency. Run by ex-marketers, we work hard to challenge the recruitment industry's reputation for bad practice and poor service, and to run and grow a company that truly looks after its staff.
As Trainee Consultant you will play a pivotal role supporting the wider consultant team with candidate attraction and selection, so that candidates receive Stopgap's positively different experience. You will be:
- Proactively source great candidates
- Write and edit copy for job adverts
- Search for great candidates on our database and LinkedIn.
- Help consultants assess candidates who apply
- Answering candidate queries via phone/email
-Supporting candidates in their job search
To be able to apply for this role as Trainee Consultant you must:
- Have a genuine passion for recruitment
- Be confident and outgoing, displaying exceptional all-round communication skills and be comfortable dealing with and building relationships with people at all levels
- Be service focussed, displaying a natural understanding of how to deliver exceptional customer service
- Be a natural juggler, able to multi task and show initiative
If this sounds like you apply now.
Account Management, Marketing Communications, Business Development
Professional & Business Services