£220 - £250 per day till Dec 2021
Client Side, Freelance
Greater London, West London
An exciting opportunity for an analytics professional to join a global consumer tech company on a FTC until end Dec '21
This fabulous, award winning technology and electronics company is based in Surrey (near the M25 and M3), with excellent transport links and offering you huge potential for career development. Working with this company will provide the opportunity to be part of innovation and cutting-edge technologies that make a real difference in the lives of millions of people world wide.
This role will mainly revolve around two key areas; Market Intelligence and Analytics. This is a real opportunity for quick progression in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities for this Strategy and Analytics role include:
- Running regular reports to business on market and competitiveness
- Explaining and summarising market status and dynamics to senior management
- Regular reports on market forecast
- Regular data analytics and correlation analysis for volume, price, price-indexes
The aim of this role is become a market intelligence expert working with GfK, Kantar and desk research.
To be successful in this role as Strategy and Analytics Manager, you must be/have:
- A solid working understanding of SQL and use it on a daily basis
- Experience in a similar B2C role
- Advanced Excel skills
- The ability to handle and build logical arguments with data
- Familiarity with GfK & Kantar data
- The ability to articulate commercial opportunity through market analysis
This role will suit someone who is curious, hard working and driven by data.
If this sounds like the role for you then do apply today!
Analysis, Market Research
Consumer Goods & Electronics, Retail, Telecommunications