£50,000 - £55,000
Greater London, Central London
We want to hear from focused, driven Strategists looking for a new opportunity in an award-winning agency.
This is an award-winning, full-service specialist agency whose clients are in the financial and professional services sectors. They create brilliant and effective communications across digital, PR, advertising, integrated marketing and design. A genuinely passionate team with deep expertise and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Joining a strong and well-established Strategic Planning team, you will report to the Planning Director to lead and manage the full range of planning support and insight for your client accounts. You will build strong client relationships through your strategic vision and knowledge of your client's market and organisation. Specifically, you will develop:
- briefs and insights
- marketing comms planning
- market research, segmentation and data
- brand propositions and narratives
- digital strategy
We are looking for an energetic Strategist with broad comms experience from a variety of sectors, so you will have:
- a strong, all-round strategic planning capability across digital and offline comms
- a track record of progression in your current/previous roles
- a real team player - someone happy to collaborate in their thinking with creatives, account handlers and clients
- robust knowledge of strategic planning tools and methodologies
Please apply today!
Account / Strategic Planning
Finance, Professional & Business Services