£30,000 - £35,000 -
Client Side, Permanent
Social Media expert needed for this passenger travel trade body/operator based in Central London. You will take full responsibility for the strategy and delivery all all social media activity creating both written and video content in support of social media campaigns.
A national travel operator body based in stunning modern offices in the City. Aside from the basic salary there are very generous travel concessions and benefits.
Social Media expert needed for this passenger rail operator based in Central London. You will take full responsibility for the strategy and delivery all all social media activity creating both written and video content in support of social media campaigns.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management. Own the social site campaigns and campaign structures.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Plan content and delivery and use tools like Hootsuite and Asana to manage multiple social media channels
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote both organisation and brand
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms. Work with bloggers and media partnerships to generate customer interest.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
You need to demonstrate strong experience in managing social media output ideally in a Travel/Leisure environment.
Together with exceptional content creation you will need a creative eye to produce social ads and campaigns that drive both revenue and engagement. This is a matrix organisation and you need exceptional stakeholder management skills.
You need to be able to build relationships with influencers, manage agencies and stakeholder expectations whilst taking ownership of the social media strategy.
If you are a social media guru and ready for the next step up please apply today!
Digital Marketing, Campaign Management
Travel & Tourism