£28,000 - £30,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Are you a dedicated social media marketer, looking for their next move with a brilliant luxury events company? Read on!
The events arm of a lively agency in North London are looking for a motivated and talented social media marketer.
As Social Media Manager, you will report into the Marketing Manager, and will be responsible for social media planning, strategy, content and engagement. Your main duties will include:
- content planning: writing posts based on current campaigns and syncing content with sales promotions, VIP invitations and event comms
- managing the social media budget, the social media agency and scheduling of posts
- measurement of KPIs and advertising spend as well as tracking leads through Google Analytics
- researching and interacting with influencers
To be considered for this great Social Media Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar specialist social media role, preferably from consumer-facing organisations or within the luxury space
- a great writer, able to translate long-form content into accessible social content
- competent in working with social metrics and analytics software
- experience in managing social media budgets
If this Social Media Manager role sounds perfect for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Digital Marketing, Editorial / Journalism / Content, Copywriting
Travel & Tourism, Sport & Leisure