£40,000 - £45,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Looking for a social media expert who enjoys the outdoor and helping people have fun.
Our client is one of the UK's leading outdoor activity providers. They are a fantastic company with great ethics, values and culture: very relaxed, flexible and outdoorsy.
As Social Media and eCRM Manager you will be leading and executing the social media strategy, to engage and grow their email subscribers.
You will be responsible for:
- listening, researching, analysing and implementing social marketing initiatives
- developing a content calendar
- manage social media platforms
- growing the subscriber base
- actively plan and carry out eCRM and email initiatives
- overseeing all email communications
To be successful in this Social Media and eCRM Manager role you MUST have:
- significant experience of social media marketing experience within a retail environment
- experience of interacting within online communities and platforms
- proven ability to manage and develop a team and training staff
- experience in an email marketing and CRM role in an ecommerce or email led business
- experience of working with CRM databases, measurement and tracking.
If you can tick all these boxes we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now...
Digital Marketing, Crm, Marketing Communications
Health, Wellbeing & Otc, Sport & Leisure, Retail