£40,000 - £50,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
An exciting tech start-up needs to hire their first Social & Community Manager! If this sounds like you, read on!
An exciting new utilities tech start-up with plans to grow rapidly and expand their customer base! A rare opportunity to grow their marketing from the ground up!
As Social & Community Manager, you will be responsible for drawing up the social and community management strategy from scratch, developing an engaging story around the value proposition of the product. Your main duties will include:
- developing, planning and executing the social media strategy across Twitter, Facebook etc.
- producing a continuous stream of engaging and informative content to attract, convert and retain customers and community
- engaging with the community to gain learnings about who the customer really is
- monitoring forums and leading community engagement
- measuring on KPIs and reporting back to the team
To be considered for this great Social & Community Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar tech start-up with a customer-first mentality
- ability to manage several social media accounts and experience of growing and engaging communities
- social media creativity - good copywriting and good eye for design (experience of Sketch/Photoshop desired but not essential)
- a strong understanding of the social media landscape and tools
If this Social & Community Manager role sounds perfect for your next move, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Digital Marketing, Copywriting, Editorial / Journalism / Content