Greater London, Central London
A career-defining opportunity to step up as Senior Strategist in a boutique creative agency, focusing on luxury, lifestyle and premium drinks brands.
A strategically-driven creative agency with a portfolio of gorgeous clients, predominantly in the luxury drinks sector. A small but perfectly formed team of creatives, client service and strategy, who deliver the full range of brand positioning, brand worlds, communications and activation.
No two days will be the same as Senior Strategist! You will partner with the Creative Director to lead all the strategic output in the agency. Managing a Junior Strategist, you will:
- drive insight-led thinking across the agency
- take ownership of the strategy team
- craft creative strategies across positioning, brand development, campaign concept, messaging and activation
- shape and influence the agency's creative strategy and consultancy offer
- turn research findings into qualified insights that shape strategic territories
As this is a small agency, it's essential that our new Senior Strategist already has creative agency experience as a planner/strategist so that you can hit the ground running. In addition, we need someone who:
- has proven experience planning the strategy for luxury/premium brands
- a solid understanding of gathering and interpreting both qual and quant research
- a strong creative eye and appreciation
- commercial awareness
- exceptional communication skills in written and spoken English
Please tell me why you're inspired to apply for this role by clicking 'apply now'!
Design, Account / Strategic Planning
Design & Branding Consultancy, Creative Agencies, Fmcg