45,000 - £65,000
Greater London, West London
Mid-weight or Senior Brand Strategist required to champion creative solutions at this top design consultancy.
A top 20, award winning, global brand design agency based in London, with expertise in FMCG branding, packaging design, innovation, digital and corporate branding. A culture of brave thinking to solve complex brand challenges.
At the core of this creative design agency's offer is its strategic capability, ensuring that strategy drives positive change for clients. You will be responsible for creating new brands or re-defining existing ones, with a particular focus on FMCG. Working across a wide range of brands and clients, you will collaborate with designers and client services to solve your clients' challenges. You will:
- define each project from research, insight, analysis etc to the creative solution
- facilitate the strategic process including workshops, stakeholder interviews, naming, idea generation and concept development
- provide thought leadership, blog contributions and speaking engagements to build the agency's strategic reputation
- identify new brand and business opportunities for the agency
- deliver inspiring and clear client presentations
As a Senior Strategist, you must be able to demonstrate a forward-thinking approach to gain credibility with clients. You'll be connected with the world of design and contemporary culture, and will be able to show on your CV:
- experience as a Strategist from a top FMCG brand design, with a track record of progression in your current role
- strong academic background with evidence of creative thinking and problem solving
- full understanding of brand strategy methodologies including positioning, purpose, brand architecture, innovation and naming
If this sound like the next step in your strategy career, please apply today.
Innovation / Npd, Account / Strategic Planning, Design