£28,000 - £30,000 -
Client Side, Permanent
Senior Public Relations Executive needed to join luxury travel brand in south west London.
Although there is a perm need in the business I'm also looking for a freelancer to start asap.
Our client is one of the UK's leading luxury travel brands They have won multiple travel awards and really take pride in what they do. As a company, they are very friendly, hardworking and down to earth - they are supportive and they invest in their people.
Reporting to the head of PR, the Senior Public Relations Executive will be helping to devise and deliver our client's annual and quarterly PR plans. You'll also be:
· Supporting both consumer and trade PR activities
· Running the press office (handling incoming media enquiries etc)
· Proactive media outreach, writing and distributing media releases, pitching stories, running press trips and other events
· Maximising social media coverage from media familiarisations, events, etc.
The successful Senior Public Relations Executive:
- around three years' experience working in public relations either in house or agency
- experience of the travel and leisure sector is an advantage
- strong experience of organising successful press events
- experience of initiating and implementing successful PR plans
- experience of building relationships with journalists and pitching/selling-in PR stories
If this sounds like you, please apply online now!
Public Relations, Public Relations, Public Relations
Travel & Tourism