£250 per day
Client Side, Freelance
South East England, Surrey
If you have experience delivering large scale media plans and handling £100M+ budgets this could be the role for you!
This fabulous, award winning technology and electronics company is based in Surrey (near the M25 and M3), with excellent transport links and offering you huge potential for career development. Working with this company will provide the opportunity to be part of innovation and cutting-edge technologies that make a real difference in the lives of millions of people world wide.
Responsibilities for this Senior Media Manager include:
- Develop media briefs and lead the delivery of strategy and plans with the agency
- Influence internal stakeholders to 'sell in’ and manage media plans
- Work with the insights team and external partners to understand the effectiveness of campaigns
- Develop close working relationships and collaborate with cross-functional internal teams
- Help lead the relationship with the media agency improving working practices
- Take ownership of the detail without losing sight of the big picture
To be considered for the role of Senior Media Manager you will need the following:
- Excellent knowledge of the overall media landscape with a strong POV
- Strategic media planning ability, with an understanding of how media fits within the wider marketing mix
- Project management and leadership ability
- Audience planning
- Data driven solutions and approaches
- Conversant in modern analytics and measurement
- Familiarity with industry bodies and trends
If you tick all the boxes then please get in touch we would love to hear from you.
Advertising, Account / Strategic Planning
Consumer Goods & Electronics, Fmcg, Creative Agencies