Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, South East London
Are you a Senior Marketing Executive looking for your next move into leisure? Do you have great retail oriented marketing experience? Read on...
Located in South East London, this leisure organisation partners with local authorities to run leisure centres, libraries, event centres as well as world-class sporting venues. They are passionate about their thriving communities and invest back into their facilities, projects and people!
As Senior Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for owning the planning, delivery and project management of multi-channel marketing campaigns. Your main duties will include:
- To manage and monitor through line acquisition and cross-selling campaigns (and ad-hoc materials)
- Own the planning, delivery and project management of marketing campaigns
- Manage key relationships
- Responsible for managing 1-2 Direct reports (Marketing Executives
- Communicating progress / results / analysis to key stakeholders
- To identify, recommend and attend leisure industry / marketing / social enterprise exhibitions and events
To be considered for this great Senior Marketing Executive role, you must meet the following criteria:
- 3-4 experience within a similar role, from a retail or agency/client side background
- experience of managing integrated marketing programmes with a strong online skillset (PPC, SEO, email)
- social media experience is advantageous
- attention to detail for proofing and copy checking
If this Senior Marketing Executive role sounds perfect for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response.
Project Management, Marketing Communications
Sport & Leisure, Retail, Entertainment