Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Great opportunity for international marketer with excellent experience of managing others to deliver complex campaigns
Our client is one of the world's top universities. They have restructured their marketing team, creating a portfolio marketing structure where marketers take responsibility for overseeing the delivery of marketing across a range of faculties and courses. It's a fantastic time to join and make your mark.
The role of Senior International Marketing Officer is equivalent to a Senior Brand Manager. In this role you'll work across a portfolio of courses and
- ensure the delivery of B2C and B2B marketing campaigns and content for student recruitment in international markets
- develop an in-depth understanding of the target audiences and student recruitment channels in different markets
- report on activities, budget and the results and impacts of the campaigns
- forge strong relationships with your stakeholders (academics and administrative staff) and the central brand and marketing team
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- a track record of developing strategy and translating it into international marketing campaigns (ideally both B2C and B2B)
- extensive experience of managing others (internal specialist teams and agencies) to deliver complex marketing campaigns
- demonstrable experience across the full marketing mix
- strong experience of reporting on campaigns (budgets and impact)
- outstanding stakeholder management skills
- solid international marketing experience and a high appreciation of cultural differences
This role may require traveling of up to 16 weeks/ year.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today. Deadline for applications is 28th May 2020.
Campaign Management, Integrated Marketing, Brand Management