Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, West London
Do you have strong CRM strategy and loyalty experience gained in the retail sector? Please read on...
This leading UK high street retailer is one of the nation's favourites. With a values based business and a head office in London they offer great career opportunities for candidates looking to be at the cutting edge of marketing.
In this Senior Customer Comms Manager role you will be leading a highly talented team, planning and delivering the CRM activity across all aspects of the loyalty programme. You will be responsible for:
- supporting the team to drive growth within two main retail categories
- omni channel, customer first, campaign management
- full budget management
- campaign analysis
- supporting the team to drive cultural change across the business
To be successful in this Senior Comms Manager role you will have extensive knowledge of large scale loyalty and CRM programmes, gained in a complex retail environment. You must have:
- experience of delivering cutting edge CRM programmes
- strong team management experience
- a digital first mentality
- campaign planning and agency management experience.
If you can tick all these boxes then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now...
Crm, Marketing Communications