£60,000 - £62,000
Greater London, Central London
Want to use your brilliant strategic skills for positive social impact? This is a genuinely unique opportunity for an exceptional Lead Strategist.
This unique award-winning agency works with companies, charities and the public sector to engage with the dynamic world of under 25s.
As an agency they combine educational experts with strong branding, marketing and communication skills to provide socially-focused programmes for companies, public sector organisations, charities and brands.
With growing Brand & Experience and Social & Community teams, this agency has a new opening for a Lead Strategist to support their growth through the creation of brilliant strategic thinking. You will:
- lead and develop strategic thinking for new and existing clients
- collaborate with creative, comms, research and account teams to deliver effective ideas
- lead, write and present strategic proposals
- evolve and develop specialist propositions for Brand & Experience and Social & Community teams
- lead the development of the agency's strategic expertise
Our new Lead Strategist will be brimming with ideas from a strong background in creative campaign planning. You will:
- come from a creative, integrated agency in a strategy or planning role
- have excellent copywriting and content development skills
- be passionate about connecting brands positively with young people
- have a mentoring approach to line management
- be able to prove the effectiveness of the creative campaign strategies you have led
If you think you can step in to this excellent opportunity and make a real impact, get in touch now!
Account / Strategic Planning
Charity, Fmcg, Government, Executice Agencies & Non Departmental Public Bodies