£45,000 - £55,000
Greater London, Central London
A brilliant career move for a Brand Strategist or Management Consultant to join a well respected strategy consultancy with Purpose at its heart.
Our client is a leading brand strategy consultancy with a focus on the retail, leisure, property and hospitality sectors. Fabulous central London offices and a bright, intelligent and committed culture.
This is a unique consultancy with a well-defined and proven methodology. A great place to learn, this is a position for someone looking for the next step up in their career. You will need to embrace their way of approaching projects. It's important to note that this is NOT a creative or communications agency: you will not be developing campaigns. Rather, you will be solving business problems through pure strategic thinking.
Defining brand purpose is the core of this consultancy's offer. With transformational projects that are run at board level, you will get the opportunity to work with the most senior clients. At the level of Senior Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding clients' businesses and aims
- Using research to develop brand strategy that will really transform their business
- Working with senior level clients on issues to define the organisation's purpose. Covering brand architecture, positioning, consumer insight, customer journeys and some pure business strategy
- Translating research into easily digestible and bold insights
- End to end project management, including budgets, timings, new business proposals and process
A Senior Associate in this consultancy has a key client-facing role, so it is essential that you can already demonstrate skills and experience covering:
- A background in Brand Consultancy or Management Consultancy in the retail, financial services or hospitality sector
- A mixture of analytical and creative thinking
- A keenness to absorb and follow a defined process and methodology
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Client facing and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven academic excellence
If this sounds like you, and you're hungry to join a small boutique team, apply now!
Account / Strategic Planning
Design & Branding Consultancy, Retail, Hospitality