£35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Kingston based B2B agency, is seeking an experienced agency SAM to join their team.
Privately owned, this small and successful agency has dedicated itself to the world of property and construction for many years now. With long standing Client relationships they are recognised for their expertise in a highly competitive and ever changing market.
The Senior Account Manager will be one of the key contacts for Clients, managing client expectations at all stages of delivery.
Reporting to the Business Director and alongside 2 AEs, the SAM will work with a range of Clients from the Construction and Property industries, working on strategy, business development and sales and marketing.
With the key focus on marketing activity, the SAM will be responsible for projects including:
Printed collateral - design and delivery of, strategic workshops, email and website activity, some events.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Integrated agency experience - on and offline.
- BtoB sector knowledge.
- Experience of dealing with senior Clients - you are used to providing excellent Client servicing.
- Excellent written English skills - you enjoy writing.
- Writing succinct and insightful creative briefs and client presentations.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a small team.
Please do share your detail if your skill sets match the criteria and the role sounds of interest.
Account Management, Marketing Communications
Property & Construction