£35,000 - £50,000 per annum dep on experience
Greater London, East London
Creative B2B tech specialist agency seeks SAM/AD to join their team in East London.
Our client is an award winning integrated marketing agency that specialises in creating campaigns for global tech brands. Their dynamic team of consultants, designers and developers come from a range of backgrounds, but they all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive real results. They actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment.
Working across various B2B tech accounts, you will manage the creation and delivery of digital and integrated marketing assets.
In this lovely, varied role you will be:
- leading teams in end-to-end campaign and project delivery, from ideation to production to go-live, on time and on budget
- owning and developing client relationships
- generating content for a range of channels including emails, web copy, blogs, social, infographics and white papers
- managing junior team members, taking responsibility for their development
- working with senior management on pitches
- reporting on campaigns and using data/audience insight to
inform future strategy
The successful candidate:
- proven experience running fully integrated B2B marketing campaigns
- experience of the tech sector is an advantage - a love of technology is a must!
- excellent writing skills and a demonstrable track record of generating content for a range of channels - both digital and traditional
- experience of strategic and tactical planning of content campaigns that make us of mar-tech and/or marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce and Eloqua
- experience pulling out insight from data and using these to inform future planning
- team and budget management
If this sounds like you please get in touch today.
Account Management, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications