Up to £43,000 pro rata, 6 month contract
Greater London, South London
Specialist audience listening agency needs an experienced quant researcher on an initial 6 month contract basis.
Our client is a global audience research platform within the exhibitions and events industry, recently winning significant clients in the publishing and visitor attraction industries.
You will need to be an experienced quantitative researcher with a talent for finding the stories in the data and communicating insight to clients. You will be responsible for:
- taking ownership of research projects
- managing client briefs
- designing, programming, analysing and delivering research projects
- developing and delivering projects spanning multiple business units and territories
You will need:-
- quantitative research experience (agency or clientside)
- experience in survey design and analysis techniques
- excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills (SPSS is also a plus)
- to be a natural presenter to audiences large and small
- to be self-motivated and comfortable with working independently and structuring your own activities to deliver projects on time
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more.
Business Intelligence & Publishing, Professional & Business Services, Sport & Leisure