£17,000 - £19,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, South West London
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a great culture and gain valuable business experience across a range of departments.
Based in beautiful Richmond, Stopgap is the UK's leading independent marketing recruitment agency. Run by ex-marketers, we work hard to challenge the recruitment industry's reputation for bad practice and poor service, and to run and grow a company that truly looks after its staff.
As the Recruitment, Marketing and Office Assistant at Stopgap you will be supporting 3 key functions within the business. This is a varied hands on role that touches a number of areas that truly help to keep our business running efficiently. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Supporting consultants with confirming interviews between candidates and clients
- Ad hoc support for consultants by searching Linkedin and our database for suitable candidates
- Assisting in preparing company meeting slides
- Reception cover for sickness, holidays and lunchtimes
- Monthly changing of door access codes for buildings and communicating to all relevant parties
- Posting and managing jobs on external sites and Linkedin
- Ad hoc duties for the marketing team such as social media support
- Assisting with the planning and organising of events, company away days and other social activities
Priorities for this Recruitment, Marketing and Office Assistant role will fluctuate week on week so therefore this role will require excellent organisational skills, communications skills and a positive, enthusiastic approach. You will also be:
- Confident using Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to judge when something needs to be prioritised and be comfortable spinning many plates at once
- Prepared to go above and beyond to deliver the very best support service to the business both internally & externally
- Collaborative, you'll always think 'team' and do whatever you can to give your work colleagues the support they need
- Fun loving - you will always have an eye open for an opportunity to inject some fun into the workplace
If this sounds like you then please apply now with a note as to why you think this is the role for you!
Marketing Communications, Account Management
Professional & Business Services