Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, South West London
If you have a passion for developing products and propositions that genuinely deliver a different service then read on!
Based in beautiful Richmond, Stopgap is the UK's leading independent marketing recruitment agency. Run by ex-marketers, we work hard to challenge the recruitment industry's reputation for bad practice and poor service, and to run and grow a company that truly looks after its staff.
In an ever-changing recruitment landscape this Marketing Manager - New Ventures role is focussed on developing new product propositions within the HR/Talent space supporting the growing market of internal recruiters and clients doing their own recruitment. This will involve:
- Getting a deep and thorough understanding of the potential and appetite for recruitment support solutions within our existing and new clients both desk research as well as face to face meetings
- Developing the product propositions to a level that they can be 'tested' and then use this insight to,if necessary, tweak the propositions
- Building a cost/feasibility study of getting the product to market working alongside the Marketing Manager
- Creating a strategy for product development/launch alongside budget forecasts for each new product
If you'd like to be considered for this Marketing Manager - New Ventures role you will be a creative marketer with a track record of developing propositions/products which have been successfully taken to market. As well as:
- Strong project management skills with the ability to remain objective throughout the development phase
- Very comfortable and have a solid understanding of technology bearing in mind most of the products/propositions will be delivered online
- Confidence to be able to talk to clients to get deep and reliable insights into what their real needs and pain points are
If this sounds like you and you have a lateral, creative mind to be able to identify not only new products but also new markets then please apply now or get in touch!
Product Management, Innovation / Npd
Professional & Business Services