£40,000 - £60,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Do you have excellent product marketing experience from a tech background? Want to join a start-up? Read on!
An exciting new utilities tech start-up with plans to grow rapidly and expand their customer base! A rare opportunity to grow their marketing from the ground up!
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for taking insights from their customers, to inform what the product team builds as well as effectively marketing the product externally. Your main duties will include:
- defining customer segmentation for marketing targeting purposes
- drawing up the product marketing strategy, across online and offline channels, to drive conversion and grow the customer base
- owning content - developing company TOV and coordinating engaging content
- developing an understanding and usage of data across marketing to drive conversion
To be considered for this great Product Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar product marketing role - preferably with experience in marketing a tech product rather than a service
- experience of working in a start-up is very beneficial
- an understanding of how consumer facing products are built and comfortable working with a technical team
- comfortable working with metrics, analytics and insights to drive marketing performance and appeal to target audiences
If this Product Marketing Manager role sounds perfect for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Product Management, Marketing Communications, Campaign Management