Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Great opportunity for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join well known business service in Central London!
Our client provides information, analytics and insight to business professionals worldwide within the petrochemical industry. They are now looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their offices based in Central London.
Reporting into the Global Director of Product Marketing, as Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Gaining customers insights and researching the marketplace.
- Defining and positioning the product in accordance to the customer data acquired.
- Creating go-to-market strategies and value propositions.
- Defining KPIs and tracking results.
To be perfect for this Product Marketing Manager role you MUST HAVE:
- 2/3 years of solid product marketing experience.
- Experience with go-to-market strategies creation.
- Stakeholders management.
If this Product Marketing Manager role ticks all your boxes, apply now!
Product Management, Market Research, Marketing Communications
Professional & Business Services, Business Intelligence & Publishing, Industrial, Manufacturing & Environmental