Client Side, Permanent
Great opportunity to bring your passion for human-led user experience to the design of a new app and website.
A new concept in talent management, you will work for a well-funded, innovative, recruitment tech start-up with a global footprint.
As an experienced Product Designer you will work closely with the Founder and be part of the global marketing team to help bring the product to market in 3 countries. You will be involved at the forefront and help shape the product and co-create the company. If you are ready for an exciting new challenge in a dynamic and progressive environment this is a great opportunity.
We are looking for a designer, competent in both user-experience (UX) and user-interface (UI). You will need to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. You will be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching,
prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups
optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
-Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
With 5+ years of product design experience we are looking for an intelligent designer with experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
You will have:
- Strong design experience for native mobile and web based dashboards
- Expertise in standard UX & UI software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure,
InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, Illustrator, Marvel and the like is a must
- Extensive experience in material assets from Google and iOS and responsive
designs (cross browser)
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user
research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis,
usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and
solutions to teams and clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract
ideas into concrete design implications
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and
other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design
solutions for approval
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX & UI and other areas of design and innovation, research and showcase knowledge in the industry latest trends and technologies
- Be open to remote working and travel
If this opportunity appeals please send your CV and folio website to firstname.lastname@example.org
Design, Digital Marketing, Creative
Technology, Professional & Business Services