£40,000 - £48,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Fancy joining this fast growing martech start-up in Shoreditch?!
This pioneering, marketing tech start up based in Central London have a fantastic culture and growing team. They offer a unique and versatile Content Marketing Platform. They are already working with many large scale global brands, and are looking for a PR and Communications Manager to grow their presence in the media and look out for new opportunities!
This varied role sits on the small but growing marketing team in Central London. Day to day the role will involve:
- creating and executing the strategic PR plan
- managing relationships with media contacts
- securing regular meetings with editors and influencers
- increasing visibility of the company's subject matter experts through speaking and editorial opportunities
- managing the development of press kit materials
- managing the content calendar and identify topics that should be included
To be considered for the role you MUST HAVE:
- strong PR and media relations experience
- event management experience
- solid writing skills
- ideally, you will have media contacts already in the tech and marketing industry, but this is not essential.
Please APPLY NOW if this sounds like you!
Public Relations, Marketing Communications, Editorial / Journalism / Content