Up to £35,000
Client Side, Permanent
Innovative start up laundry business seek Performance Marketing Manager to join their fantastic team. Read on!
My client is a dynamic consumer goods start-up in the world of laundry. They are building their marketing team and this role is crucial to their business, with the opportunity to grow.
As Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving performance marketing channels across a wide range of solutions including PPC, display and paid social, SEO
- Building and implementing paid acquisition programs
- Working with wider team in coordinating all paid channel activity
- Optimising campaigns and incorporating customer insights
- Working across markets (UK & US)
- Implementing campaign effectiveness
To be successful in your application for Performance Marketing Manager you will need:
-Significant digital marketing experience
- Hands on experience managing Ad Manager, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ad Words
- Excellent strategic skills
- Strong analytical, testing and reporting skills
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Strong copywriting and implementation skills
- Budget management
- Able to work across markets (UK & US)
If this sounds like the right for you, then apply today!
Analysis, Digital Marketing, Crm
Fmcg, Consumer Goods & Electronics