£200 - £250 per day (PAYE) - 3 months
Client Side, Freelance
Greater London, Central London
Are you a strong B2B Performance Marketing Manager looking for a part-time freelance role? If so, read on!
Growing, global and dynamic, this is a fantastic fintech start-up. The company provides a SaaS platform for businesses to effectively manage company spending. With an already impressive and established client base, they are scaling in the UK and need the right marketing professionals in place to make that happen.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will support the Demand Generation Marketing Manager by optimising performance marketing channels. Your main duties will include:
- optimising and executing paid Linkedin campaigns
- managing retargeting campaigns
- maintaining programmatic campaigns
- driving the strategy and execution of SEM
- driving success in these channels in the context of the full marketing strategy
To be considered for this great Performance Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a fast-paced, high growth B2B performance marketing role is essential
- proven experience across paid social (particularly Linkedin), retargeting, programmatic and SEM
- solid experience of using Google Analytics
- available to start immediately
If this Performance Marketing Manager role sounds ideal for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing
Technology, Finance, Technology