Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
An exciting opportunity to join this fast growing active wear brand as a Partnerships Executive, sound good? Read on!
A really influential & sustainable active footwear brand, based in Central London, with innovative marketing plans.
As Partnerships Executive you will be responsible for:
- Leading and executing the influencer marketing strategy.
- Build successful and authentic relationships with new and existing influencers.
- Working closely with the social team to identify potential influencers.
- Working with influencers to produce user generated content.
- Affiliate strategy including retention, acquisition and new partnerships and affilates.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on success and learnings.
To be successful in your application for Partnerships Executive you will need:
- At least 1 years experience of managing influencer marketing.
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be utilised with influencers.
- Experience with ROI, CPC, CPM and revenue share payment models.
- Have the ability to implement business strategies with creativity.
If this sounds like the right for you, then apply today!
Affiliate Marketing, Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing
Retail, Fashion, Sport & Leisure