£40,000 - £50,000 per year
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Partner Marketing Manager needed for one of London's hottest FinTech companies. Huge opportunity to join a great team.
This company is well known the in the FinTech sphere. Their Partner Account Team have had huge success in building a channel in the Accountancy field. They need a Marketing Manager with broad skill set to come in and Recruit, Activate and Grow their client base.
This growing company need someone who is a 'bright spark' and ready to bring their expertise or take that next step in their career. Your day to day in role will be:
- Establish the company Partner Programme for accountants and bookkeepers
- Create content and campaigns to raise awareness within the target audience
- Develop and maintain messaging framework for targeted audience
- Own the funnel for new client acquisition and develop onboarding programs to help promote the brand
- Manage all events and webinars targeting the relevant channels
As their Partner Marketing Manager your will need the following:
- Broad marketing skills across E-mail, ads, social media, lead gen and generalist roles
- Bright personality and strong project management experience
- Background is B2B tech is important
- Campaign marketing experience
- Great communication and stakeholder experience
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you, so apply now!
Marketing Communications, Product Management, Digital Marketing