£40,000 - £50,000 (plus generous car allowance) 24 month contract
Client Side, Freelance
South East England, Hertfordshire
Global construction giant is looking for an internal comms specialist. 24 month contract, based in Hertfordshire.
This global business is a leader in construction and infrastructure, and has built some of the most iconic structures in London. Sustainability, people development and collaboration are key for this business.
This Communications Business Partner position is a lovely role to support the Senior Business Partner with upcoming Internal communication plans.
This Communications Business Partner role will involve:
- Implementing the Causeway Communications strategy for infrastructure services
- Develop and provide content for employee communications
- Develop and deliver presentation material
- Project manage the delivery of communication material
- Develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and peers
To be successful in this Corporate Communication Business Partner role you MUST have:
- Ability to work in Hertfordshire
- Significant experience of working in an in-house communications role or communications agency
- Understand and lead effective change communication
- Provide strategic advise to support crisis communication
- Proficiently use Powerpoint and have a good understanding of Adobe
If you can tick all these boxes then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now...
Internal Communications, Marketing Communications, Public Relations
Property & Construction