Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Project Manager to join an international restaurant chain! Sound interesting?
Our client is a well known brand in the food to go sector with huge potential for change and innovation. Based in fabulous offices in London this is the perfect time to join if you're looking for a role and a company where you can make an impact and leave a legacy.
As Marketing Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Project managing the launch of all national products and promotions.
- Communicating details of product and promotional launches to the restaurant system.
- Managing external suppliers to achieve perfect execution of digital & printed menus.
- Continuously improving in-restaurant visual identity by seeking innovative ways to promote products and display merchandising elements.
To be successful in the application for the role of Marketing Project Manager you must have:
- Industry experience within restaurants, fast food, retail or similar within agency.
- 2 years previous experience in project management.
- Be able to demonstrate accountability and ownership over project and tasks.
- Show flexibility to changing needs and demands within a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like the right Marketing Project Manager role for you then apply today!
Marketing Communications, Project Management