£55,000 - £65,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Fabulous opportunity to take on a brand new role at a global tech company, working with clients who are household names.
This global IT consultancy firm are growing worldwide. Working with Enterprise clients across a variety of sectors, they already have a great reputation to build on. The London team are looking for an energetic, innovative and ambitious Marketing Manager to come in and manage the marketing strategy, generating new ideas for this growing business.
This is a new role, and will involve managing a small marketing team. Day to day, you will be:
- working alongside the senior leadership team to create and execute a new marketing strategy
- working with designers to create both on and offline content, building a suite of sales collateral
- working on the company's digital marketing strategy, exploring new channels
- managing end to end campaigns
- working on a global events strategy
To be considered for this role you MUST HAVE:
- B2B experience, ideally targeting Enterprise level customers
- proven marketing strategy management skills
- experience working in a fast growing business, ideally in a small, agile marketing team
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!
Marketing Communications, Campaign Management, Digital Marketing
Technology, Professional & Business Services