£32,000 + excellent bens
Client Side, Permanent
South East England, Surrey
WANTED! Allround Marketing Manager to help drive brand and online/offline marketing presence in multi-site organisation
Our client is a well established provider of higher education courses. You'd be based in Surrey and would be looking after two different sites (driving licence and car required).
The job of Marketing Manager based in Surrey will see you drive the brand presence of the colleges within the region and to support the Head of Marketing to deliver online and offline marketing campaigns and events including
- preparing an annual campaign calendar as well as planning, executing and analysing campaigns across all channels
- managing the brand identity and the messaging across both online and offline collateral
- copy writing and managing of website content
- monitoring and analysing campaigns
To perform in the job of Marketing Manager you MUST have
- a strong track record of planning and implementing marketing campaigns (online and offline)
- experience of brand guardianship and setting the creative direction for the brand
- excellent copy writing skills and the ability to tailor content according to the target audience
- proven design skills, in particular Abobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Apply NOW if you tick the boxes above!
Brand Management, Campaign Management, Integrated Marketing
Education, Charity, Fmcg