Up to £65,000 (DOE)
Client Side, Permanent
South East England, Hertfordshire
This successful wine brand are looking for a commercially strong, and retail focussed, Marketing Manager. Read on!
A leading specialist wine retailer with over 200 stores. A fun and innovative business with a highly commercial retail operation, based in Hertsfordshire.
Within the role of Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- The development and execution of the marketing plan for commercial & retail customers
- Driving and integrating the voice of commercial, online and in store customers to improve brand plans
- Supporting the Head of CRM in delivery of campaigns
- Working with Customer Director and Retail Director to create plans to meet business targets
- Campaign management of all activity across Direct Mail, product, offline print, website development and digital alongside Customer team
- Full P&L responsibility
In order to apply for the role of Marketing Manager you must:
- Have current experience in premium drinks, specifically wine, within both commercial AND retail environments. We cannot consider applicants without experience in BOTH areas.
- Have proven Omni-channel marketing planning skills within a retail environment
- Have wine Marketing experience - a prerequisite in order to apply
- Be comfortable working in an autonomous context
- Have strong commercial awareness and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have strong analytical and budgeting skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now.
Marketing Communications, Brand Management, Campaign Management