£40,000 - £45,000 per year - 6 months
Client Side, Freelance
Greater London, Central London
Marketing Manager with a Professional Services background needed for this B2B Brand Marketing role.
Our client is an international management consultancy, specialising in operations transformation.
As Marketing Manager you will form part of the Support Team of this management consultancy. You will be reviewing key communications across seven global offices with regular travel to Paris. You will be responsible for:
- managing local UK marketing initiatives
- working with global heads to ensure brand standards are maintained
- overall coordination for new brand launch projects
- responsibility for new brand launch in the UK and brand guardian for launch in global offices
To be successful in this Marketing Manager role you MUST have:
- excellent copywriting and communication skills
- extreme attention to detail
- significant marketing experience within a consultancy/professional services environment
- successful experience of leveraging a brand
If you can tick all these boxes, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now...
Marketing Communications, Brand Management
Professional & Business Services