£200 - £250 per day - 3 months
Client Side, Freelance
Greater London, Central London
Are you an immediately available Marketing Manager from a legal or professional services background? Read on!
An exciting payment services tech business is looking for an interim Marketing Manager to support the legal and professional services side of the business. A great company with a dynamic start-up vibe!
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the legal and professional arm of the payment tech business. Your main duties will include:
- working closely with the Marketing Executive on marketing campaigns across PR, events, partnerships, content, paid digital and social media
- being the main point of contact with the PR agency and managing all PR activity
- working closely with the internal design team on all creative elements
To be considered for this great Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- must be available to start immediately
- prior marketing experience within a similar role from a legal or professional services background
- good hands-on experience with paid digital and social channels
- comfortable working autonomously in a small marketing team
If this Marketing Manager role sounds ideal for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Marketing Communications, Campaign Management, Digital Marketing
Professional & Business Services, Finance, Technology