£45,000 per year
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Manager who lives & breathes ROI and working with multiple marketing channels.
A global company that sell insurance products. The company is well known and run like a family business - their increased growth year on year has created this new role to assist with acquisition targets. The company was successful in Australia and has since branched into the UK in the last 5 years with considerable success. An exciting opportunity for a marketeer to "step up" into a more senior role Or bring their already existing ATL experience.
This role sits within the acquisition side of the marketing team. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Head for Acquisition in generating leads. The role is very much ATL and direct response marketing. Day to day will be:
- handling multiple agencies
- creating strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- assist in delivering leads to the call centre from off-line media channels
- measure and evaluate key metrics
- assist with the growing of digital channels and campaigns
- deliver on online, TV and print targets
To be considered for the role of Marketing Manager you must have:
- at least 4 years experience
- B2C - DR marketing, ATL, TV, press drops, door drops etc.
- Excellent stakeholder experience and able to handle multiple media agencies
- Campaign experience and e-mail marketing (ideally Salesforce)
- Confident with creating reports and working closely with sales teams to drive growth
Is this sounds like you then apply now!
Marketing Communications, Direct Marketing, Sales
Finance, Professional Bodies & Associations