£45,000 - £55,000
Client Side, Permanent
Great opportunity for a B2B marketer with a Professional Services background in this stand alone role.
Our client is a consultancy firm specialising in property, working on some of the biggest construction projects across the capital.
As Marketing Manager you will be leading the ongoing creation and delivery of the marketing strategy. You will be responsible for:
- being the marketing expert, supporting partners across 13 sectors
- working with business leaders to deliver regional marketing plans
- managing and overseeing the marketing budget and monitor spend
- building media presence and relationships with journalists
- managing all marketing channels including website, CRM, social media and intranet
To be successful in this Marketing Manager role you MUST have:
- significant B2B marketing experience in a Professional Services environment
- proficient in marketing software - CMS (Wordpress) and CRM (Hubspot)
- experience of creating engaging content across multiple channels
- proven track record of monitoring and measuring ROI on campaigns
If you can tick all these boxes, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now...
Marketing Communications, Campaign Management, Integrated Marketing
Professional & Business Services