£40,000 - £50,000
Client Side, Permanent
If you are a Marketing Manager with a strong digital skill set looking for the opportunity to drive growth and innovation, then please read on.
Based in beautiful Richmond, Stopgap is the UK's leading independent marketing recruitment agency. Run by ex-marketers, we work hard to challenge the recruitment industry's reputation for bad practice and poor service, and to run and grow a company that truly looks after its staff.
We know we are operating in a very 'noisy' market and we're looking for a hugely talented Marketing Manager to join us to help ensure our message is heard loud and clear. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Developing the marketing strategy to help grow the business in new & exciting markets
- Acting as the digital champion and delivering our digital strategy to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Developing all digital marketing campaigns through channels including; website, email, social, video, paid and organic search
- Managing agencies as well as key media partners and tracking effectiveness of these channels for attracting candidates
- Developing a best practice content strategy and subsequent roll out plan
- Tracking and analysing KPIs, spend and ROI for all digital advertising across social, PPC and display
Please apply for this Marketing Manager role if you have digital marketing experience ideally within the recruitment industry or with B2B or B2C as well as:
- Experience developing a marketing strategy that has tackled both retention and acquisition of new customers
- Developed social media strategy, including managing digital campaigns across paid and owned media
- Proven knowledge of website analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML and experience with CMS
- Agency, budget and people management experience is essential
If this sounds like you please apply now!
Digital Marketing, Campaign Management, Crm
Professional & Business Services, Professional Bodies & Associations