£60,000 - £70,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
A hugely successful global SaaS company is seeking a German speaker to manage marketing across the DACH region!
Our client is a privately held software as a service company that specialises in marketing lead meetings, events and hospitality management technology. The Company offers web-based software for meeting site selection, online event registration, event management email marketing and web surveys. Based in Central London in lovely offices they offer good soft benefits with a fantastic office culture. They are seeking a Marketing Manager to cover the DACH region and work across a variety of channels. Fluency in German is essential!
The role will involve:
- working closely with a regional sales team in Germany to create and execute marketing plans and drive sales growth
- researching and building an understanding of the market, competitive landscape and audience
- developing, growing and optimising targeted integrated campaigns
- working with product management, sales and BD teams to produce lead gen programmes integrated across channels
- developing and managing partnerships with industry publications, tradeshows and associations, building affiliate programmes to leverage these channels
- measuring, tracking and reporting on metrics to evaluate campaign results
To be considered for this role you MUST HAVE:
- fluency in German
- worked with the EMEA/DACH region in a previous role
- B2B experience (ideally within the SaaS space)
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!
Marketing Communications, Campaign Management, Event Management
Technology, Professional & Business Services