£120-£150 per day
Client Side, Freelance
Greater London, Central London
This software giant are growing and need a freelance Marketing Executive to work on multi-channel EMEA campaigns!
My client is a leading software and business intelligence company which aims to change the way people see data. They have a huge global client base and are continuing to grow. The lovely and close-knit EMEA team in London are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team for a 10 month contract.
This new freelance opportunity is varied, you will cover the full marketing mix and manage campaigns across the EMEA region, with the support of the wider team. Day to day, the role will involve:
- event marketing and management
- working with a variety of stakeholders across EMEA, including channel partners
- coordination of digital campaigns across the region, with the support of the digital team
- planning, designing and executing localised webinar and email campaigns
To be considered for the role you MUST HAVE:
- proven B2B marketing experience
- immediate availability
- dutch, swedish, arabic or danish language skills are highly desired!
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!
Campaign Management, Event Management, Marketing Communications
Technology, Business Intelligence & Publishing