£30,000 - £35,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Marketing Executive with strong digital skills needed to work with fertility specialist based in London.
Our client specialises in one-to-one egg donation services, proactively matching UK egg donors with women and couples (recipients) who struggle to conceive.
Their ethos is not just to get egg donation right for their donors and recipients but, most importantly, for any child, or children, that may be born as a result. Whilst they are fully focused on helping their recipients to get pregnant, they also look longer term to consider what is best for any future children, which is why they have taken such care in planning the way they work and what makes them so different.
You’ll have the chance to work closely with highly experienced marketers in the centre of London and develop your skills across every area of marketing, learning what it takes to make a small company function. You’ll be joining a caring and exceptional team who share a passion for creating real change in one of the most important moments of people’s lives: having a child.
As Digital Marketing Executive you will work closely with and report to the Marketing Manager to track and report on campaigns and creatively coming up with new ways to reach donors and recipients. You should be a storyteller able to communicate in a clear and concise way. You need to bring passion and empathy to a topic which can be sensitive, along with new, creative ideas on how to reach potential donors.
You will help the Marketing Manager hit marketing targets, taking a particularly active role in social media, content development and website. You will also regularly track and report on the effectiveness of marketing across all areas, such as Google and Facebook ads, events, and campaigns.
The main responsibilities are:
- Supporting social media channels, which include Instagram, Facebook (page and two groups) and Twitter, and actively suggesting ways to increase engagements
- Helping to develop content strategy from developing engaging content for blogs to increasing SEO score
- Authoring a monthly donor newsletter, and a quarterly recipient newsletter
- Assisting with donor and recipient events
- Leading and evaluating key marketing metrics (engagement, traffic, clicks, CTR, bounce rate, etc) and suggesting ways to improve them
- Proactively working with the Marketing Manager on new ways to recruit donors and recipients, supporting initiatives to do so
To be successful in this Digital Marketing Manager role you will have and interest in fertility and a passion and empathy to a topic which can be sensitive, along with new, creative ideas on how to reach potential donors.
You will also have:
- Excellent communication, design and creative skills including writing blogs
- Experience working on social media with a thorough understanding of what drives engagement and good content (we will want examples of favourite social media channels)
- A data-driven mindset, with the ability to focus on the science behind marketing.
- An understanding of SEO or PPC,
- Ability to produce reports on campaign efficiency using monitoring tools and insight
If this is sounding like the Marketing Executive role for you APPLY NOW.
ALL applications will get a response.
Campaign Management, Digital Marketing
Healthcare, Health, Wellbeing & Otc, Charity