£30,000 - £35,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, South West London
Data driven marketing executive who wants to work for a well regarded professional membership body in South West London?
Our client is a professional membership body with amazing offices in South West London. They have a great working environment and fabulous opportunities for candidates to learn and grow.
As Marketing Executive with this client who really invests in training and mentoring their staff, you will be effectively planning and delivering integrated marketing campaigns in order to acquire leads and sales and retain customers for training course, qualifications and membership.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Developing and executing marking plans on time and to budget
- Project managing the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns that make effecitve use of all relevant channels with emphasis on direct and digital marketing
- Tracking progress of campaigns and results to execute additonal marketing activities.
- Using the Salesforce CRM system to identify and select appropriate target groups for campaigns.
To be successful in this Marketing Executive role you will be very data focused as well as the following:
- Successful track record in marketing including online and offline techniques
- Experience of planning and delivering integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience of delivering lead generation marketing campaigns
- Have worked with complex data sets and delivered segmented messaging
- Knowledge of testing techniques, Google Analytics and Salesforce
If this is sounding like the Marketing Executive role for you apply NOW!
Campaign Management, Analysis, Database Marketing
Professional & Business Services, Professional Bodies & Associations, Education